Prisma Cocktail Station, performance in motion 17.02.2021
Prisma, a leading company in the marine and Hospitality food and beverage equipment business, thanks to its know-how and the creativity of Franco Driusso, has developed Prisma Cocktail Station, a heavy duty professional Cocktail Station, designed for outdoor and indoor use.
A clever combination of versatility, efficiency and design, this workstation is equipped with everything a barman might need to prepare and present drinks, guaranteeing the utmost flexibility, hygiene and full operativity.
Prisma Cocktail Station, made of AISI 304 stainless steel (dimensions 2160x960x950/1150 mm) is available in the self-contained mobile version, or integrated within a bar counter.
In the mobile version, the station may be moved wherever needed thanks to its six castors (Heavy Duty in AISI 304 stainless steel) and a self-contained water supply and discharge system; it just requires a power source.
Designed to meet all the outdoor seasonable Hospitality World needs, it is the winning solution to cope with problems due to present sanitary emergency, avoiding crowds by increasing points of sales.
The clean-cut, streamlined design of Prisma CocktailStationmakes it perfect for any kind of environment or event.
The Cocktail Station can play the “starring role” in its surroundings thanks to the frontal wine and spirits showcase and the customisable front magnetic cladding, which make co-marketing actions easier.
The innovative cocktail station, a perfect expression of top-quality Made in Italyexcellence, is the result of research, passion and attention to detail, aimed at continuously improving the solutions for food & beverage industry.
Thanks to its continuous attention to market trends and its know-how acquired over 40 years of experience, Prismadevelops its products with a particular focus on design, performance and functionality, striking the perfect balance between the use of the most sophisticated industrial technologies and a craft-based approach to detailing.
TECHNICAL DATA SHEET
Prisma CocktailStationis equipped with:
- robust worktop in AISI 304 stainless steel, with a thickness of 1,5mm
- insulated ice bin with various compartments and perfectly welded to the top
- garnish rail for 5 GN 1/9 garnish tubs
- preparation station for ingredients with polyethylene chopping board and waste hole with welded frame
- speed rail incorporated into the top (pocket for bottles)
- washing area
- draining board with false base
- glass/shaker washer and tool mat
- drink rail with bridge-structure equipped with liquid discharge and removable false bases for easier cleaning
- POS station with 2 electrical sockets
- blender station
- refrigerated base unit with built-in compressor and two refrigerated drawers
- drawer for humid waste collection
- flip-top bin for empty bottles
- glass storage compartment with hinged door and double storage surface
- triple tank for clean water, drain water and melting ice water
- display showcase for bottles, fitted with a lock (the glass is protected by a stainless steel profile, also used for the application of a concealed LED strip)
- easy-to-remove, customisable front and side cladding panels
- 6 Heavy Duty castors in AISI 304 stainless steel
Design Franco Driusso
DriussoAssociati | Architects
All the designs are the intellectual property of Prisma s.r.l., protected by International Registration with the European Union intellectual property office.