Prisma at the Maldives: Constance Moofushi Hotels & Resort 25.03.2021
Moofushi is a picturesque Maldive Island located in the central-western area of the Ari Atoll – a real paradise where you can rediscover the most authentic contact with nature and regenerate your body and soul in an exclusive resort.
This is where Constance Moofushi Hotels & Resort is located, a luxury building made up of 24 Beach Villas, 56 Water Villas and 30 Senior Water Villas. These incredibly charming architectures, surrounded by white sand and turquoise sea, are equipped with every kind of comfort and well-finished in every detail, to ensure guests an unforgettable travel experience and and a personal dimension of relaxation.
At Constance Moofushi Hotels & Resort, the customer experience also involves food quality.
Nowadays, high-end accommodation facilities with professional and high-performance kitchens are important to enhance the holiday experience and memories. Indeed, restaurants and food&beverage spaces highlight the exclusivity and prestige of a location, making the culinary experience an emotional factor.
Thanks to its expertise and know-how in the professional catering field, which is internationally recognised, and its ability to build solutions tailored to the hosting environment, Prisma with the Marc Hertrich & Nel Adnet Design Studio in Paris – which handled the design of the project – proved to be the ideal partner for the creation of the extraordinary buffet on the sand in the renowned Constance Moofushi Hotels & Resort restaurant.
A 400 square-metre all-day dining which ensures full flexibility and perfect organisation of the various activities. It therefore creates the best experience for the tourist, who will be able to spend their breakfast, lunch and dinner moments in the utmost comfort and with an extraordinary view on the crystal-clear sea.
The challenge for Prisma was to intelligently combine aesthetics, ergonomics and functionality, to create a modern and efficient layout – a large, dynamic and versatile open space, able to provide a varied culinary show -cooking offer and meanwhile, a new form of sociability and conviviality.
Stainless steel, solid mururé wood and engineered stone for the countertops are the alternating materials that give shape to all the elements of this project. Together with professional equipment built with the most advanced technologies, they guarantee the best outcome.
Below are the main features of the Prisma structure at Constance Moofushi Hotels & Resort:
- 40 linear metres of counter;
- buffet with 4 front-cooking stations that are always effective and versatile – built to be interchangeable according to the needs. The stations are designed and organised to allow the preparation and cooking of different food, from meat to fish or pasta;
- highly functional range woods in stainless steel with burnished brass finish;
- all the structures are made of AISI 316 stainless steel, a metal alloy that, thanks to the presence of molybdenum, is particularly suitable for environments rich in salt, ensuring the highest durability and corrosion resistance;
- the cold buffet is equipped with refrigerated wells, refrigerated displays and an ice- cream station with a sophisticated glycol cooling system. The cold buffet has been designed to ensure the highest flexibility and variety in the culinary offer.
Technical excellence and aesthetic sensitivity have enabled Prisma to realise a unique concept, as complex as it is fascinating. A space in which high-performance solutions combine precision, aesthetic, technique and functionality.
Prisma for Constance Moofushi Hotels & Resort, Maldive
Photo credits: Courtesy of Constance Moofushi Hotels & Resort
All the designs are the intellectual property of Prisma s.r.l., protected by International Registration with the European Union intellectual property office.